Baby Driver - In theaters June 28, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Baby Driver (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Edgar Wright[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Lily James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ansel Elgort[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Hamm[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Spacey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamie Foxx[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eiza González[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-03-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: After being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a doomed heist.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
baby-driver-teaser-poster-400x600-jpg.300305
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
The cinematography and editing were great, the acting was very good, and amazing driving stunt work came together to add more to your typical hiest movie to make a solid film. 8.8/10

Rewatched it yesterday, I think for the first time on a UHD disc, included in the FilmArena edition (when got it and viewed first time, didn't have a UHD player yet).
Liked the music, songs used, a bit more this time around, as I remember being a little disappointed with the selection initially, saying it's not 'Tarantino level'.
Also keep forgetting how great Kevin Spacey is, and that his character is such a cool and positive guy, basically a hero by the end.
Noticed a few things this time as well, like:
that the biggest asinine character must be the assumed soldier 'hero', smashing his truck and trying to 'help' save bank's money;
that goody two shoes behavior of Baby is the source of most trouble in the movie;
that the stupid Post Office teller woman is to blame for the death of a guard;
and that none of the positive character witnesses had any impact on the judge's verdict.
Basically I didn't like the ending, but overall it's still an awesomely edited, fun movie!