On Air Baby Reindeer [Netflix]

Great reviews, any one seen ?
Yep. It's brilliant.
Goes to some VERY dark places after a couple of episodes.
It's not for everyone and I'd seek out some reviews you trust.
The fact that the writer and star went through all that he did and still wanted to tell his story on screen is incredible. I guess the show is like a cathartic emptying of his pain and the exorcising of his demons. It's a mad story and most of it is absolute truth.
Very good. Very dark.

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
Yep. It's brilliant.
Goes to some VERY dark places after a couple of episodes.
It's not for everyone and I'd seek out some reviews you trust.
The fact that the writer and star went through all that he did and still wanted to tell his story on screen is incredible. I guess the show is like a cathartic emptying of his pain and the exorcising of his demons. It's a mad story and most of it is absolute truth.
Very good. Very dark.

I trust you !

And one Finnish review site that said it's great. I usually agree with them.

Gonna watch it ASAP. :thumbs:

Reactions: TheWildEye
Really enjoyed this. Proper dark and twisted. Blows my mind the guy is the writer and the guy it all happened to

So an unknown stand-up comic is being annoyed by a 'melissa mccarthy' type, and... looks dumb, boring, and irritating, why would I subject myself to a whole series of that. :yawn:

So an unknown stand-up comic is being annoyed by a 'melissa mccarthy' type, and... looks dumb, boring, and irritating, why would I subject myself to a whole series of that. :yawn:
Yep, judging a book by its cover means you'd miss out on something if you don't try it. This drama series is down right dark and nasty at times, the opposite of 'Thunder Force' ;)

Gunning is just stella in her performance IMO. This won't be for everyone, sure.