Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...Zavvi individuals cancelled, this is looking nicer in my opinion. Plus it will work out a bit cheaper and save shelf space to boot

Great news, kudos to Target for continuing to recognize and supply our demand for domestic steelbooks. Hopefully this contains all 4 discs in the new insert format and a nice, quality finish. :)

Great news, kudos to Target for continuing to recognize and supply our demand for domestic steelbooks. Hopefully this contains all 4 discs in the new insert format and a nice, quality finish. :)
No need for the new insert format with this release as that's only needed for 5 or 6 discs

Do we know what would be the audio tracks on this pack ? like french or spanish or else

In the absence of any announcement that the discs have been remastered, it is assumed that the discs are identical to those included in the previous US 25th Anniversary Edition, excepting the additional bonus disc included with the new edition. In which case, the specifications are:-

Languages: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, French DTS 5.1, Spanish DTS 5.1
Subtitles: English (SDH), French, Spanish

The image of the rear of the 25th Anniversary Edition details the specifications and extras of the discs.

28800_back.jpg

Note that the language and subtitle options detailed above are specific to the US and Canadian releases. The various European releases have different language and subtitle options which vary according to the country of release.

Reactions: goufcustom
Didn't even notice that mistake, Would you believe me if I told it was auto correct? lol
I can well believe it with some of the strange messages I have exchanged with my gf as a result of auto-correct! Sometimes the resulting messages just haven't made any sense at all!!

Reactions: Kashby