Backing Card/J-Card Suggestions/Chat

Jun 19, 2012
Ontario Canada
I have no idea what I am supposed to do with some of my blu ray packaging.
I mean those steelbook sized card backings that fold over the top of the case.
They are too big to go inside the case (unless you fold them)...Any suggestions folks?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 587
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jbsolo
I've got a file in a filing cabinet that's just swelling full of my J-cards!

I hold onto them Incase I ever decided to sell or trade a particular steelbook and then at least it's still compete with the j-card info......

J for j-card!!! :D :p

• Informative
Reactions: kipper15
Welcome to HDN @kipper15. I've moved your thread to the Steelbook Chat section. :thumbs:

Personally, I keep all my j-cards just in case I ever sell/trade them. The paper ones I fold and place inside the steelbook, and the card ones are stored away... I currently have two big boxes full and actually need to start a third one. :ohno:

Welcome to HDN mate!

I keep my j cards in 2 shoe boxes, which are now full!!:OMG::OMG:

I keep all my steels in protective steelshells, beside the full slip editions. Personally, I hate j cards, for me they add nothing to the Steelbook, like a good woman, you want to see them in all their glory!

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I keep all my jcards with the steelbooks I personally can't understand why people get rid of them or seperate them as they are part of the collectable and like mine to be minty good.

Reactions: Steelbookzombie
For those steelbooks that I open, I first remove the shrink wrap and remove the glue that holds the j-card. Then I place the j-card back on the steelbook and place both into a polybag. This way, my steelbooks are well protected and look as if I just bought them. :)
B1AF3DBC-E601-4CF1-B1A5-5DCC06495CE8_zpsxfgxovyn.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kipper15