Batman (1989) - OST by Prince [Warner]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: TBA
Purchase: SoundStageDirect (20 % off with LP20)
Price: $21.99

Note: 1LP, regular black vinyl, reissue

prince_batman_soundtrack (1).jpg

Batman (the motion picture soundtrack to the Tim Burton movie Batman) is the eleventh full-length studio album by Prince, and the first and only soundtrack album by Prince for a movie in which he was not involved as an actor. It was originally released worldwide in June 1989.

1. The Future
2. Electric Chair
3. The Arms of Orion (with Sheena Easton)
4. Partyman
5. Vicki Waiting
6. Trust
7. Lemon Crush
8. Scandalous
9. Batdance

Last edited:
Release: TBA
Purchase: SoundStageDirect
Price: $21.99

Note: 1LP, regular black vinyl, reissue

View attachment 300440

Batman (the motion picture soundtrack to the Tim Burton movie Batman) is the eleventh full-length studio album by Prince, and the first and only soundtrack album by Prince for a movie in which he was not involved as an actor. It was originally released worldwide in June 1989.

1. The Future
2. Electric Chair
3. The Arms of Orion (with Sheena Easton)
4. Partyman
5. Vicki Waiting
6. Trust
7. Lemon Crush
8. Scandalous
9. Batdance

I've got this on cassette back then and rocked the hell out of it :D

WOOT

Was just thinking about this the other day! Ha ha, ordered a copy, thought it was out of print - I remember listening to it so much that I wore out my cassette version - never got a CD replacement.

You can use the code "LP20" for 20% off as well

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
WOOT

Was just thinking about this the other day! Ha ha, ordered a copy, thought it was out of print - I remember listening to it so much that I wore out my cassette version - never got a CD replacement.

You can use the code "LP20" for 20% off as well

It was out of print since the 80s I think. Must be the first reissue.
I'll wait till a european retailer hopefully get this. One of the very few Prince records I don't own in my collection.
I'll update the OP with the discount :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21