Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £22.01

81tR3WERv-L._SY606_.jpg

Superman thread HERE

These collections have been available on dvd for long time in the UK, but they are all now available for the first time on Bluray in the UK, Both boasting 5 movies in each set.

Note: Batman Mask of the Phantasm was replaced with Batman Bad Blood in the Batman Bluray collection unlike the DVD set as Mask of the phantasm has not been released in HD anywhere yet.

Or You can pick them both up in store or online at HMV in their 2 for £25 bluray deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like they only ship within the UK, You could always wait it out for a price drop on amazon UK? they ship international and these will go down in price, they were only released on the 1st of August.

I hope they still include the slipcovers by then...

It could've been better if the blu-ray set got a slipbox too.

Region-free? Sorry, I got no audio at the office.

There is no mention of Region coding on the box or the discs so im guessing region free.

Im keeping my blurays with slips in the steelbook shellcases i use now, keeps them protected and nice and shiney :)

1BCB84AF-C0CF-4829-AE28-1C971C0889E2_zpstl5ynyhc.jpg

I just uploaded a video on my channel comparing the bluray and dvd's here:

:)

Is it you in the video? Because man, i was like " can you hold the slipcover in one place? :mad:" LOL! :rofl: Because you kept flipping it back and forth. :p
But it looks like full gloss finish. Not bad. I dont like the generic blue discs though.

I own most of the movies in slipcover separately, so not too crazy about it for now. Thanks for the video :notworthy::)

Is it you in the video? Because man, i was like " can you hold the slipcover in one place? :mad:" LOL! :rofl: Because you kept flipping it back and forth. :p
But it looks like full gloss finish. Not bad. I dont like the generic blue discs though.

I own most of the movies in slipcover separately, so not too crazy about it for now. Thanks for the video :notworthy::)
But Mystery of the Batwoman has no slipcover by itself.