Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
April 2015

10575257_10152244309637344_5265137758413400798_o.jpg

Price: $229.99

Link: Purchase Here

Since its debut, Batman: Arkham City has been an immensely popular video game. The narrative, character, world designs, and game play have all contributed to the game's success.

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are pleased to officially introduce the Batman: Arkham City Batman sixth scale figure. The collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Batman from the game, and features a newly developed masked head sculpt with 2 interchangeable lower faces, newly sculpted muscular body and Batsuit, and detailed weapons.

Fans of "Bats" don't miss out on this amazing collectible figure!

What's in the Box?

The Batman: Arkham City Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
  • Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman from Batman: Arkham City
  • Video game-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
  • One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Techniques (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions
  • Approximately 31 cm tall
  • Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
  • Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
    - One (1) pair of fists
    - One (1) pair of relaxed palms
    - One (1) pair of partially-clenched palms
    - One (1) right palm for holding Batarang
    - One (1) right palm for holding Batclaw
    - One (1) left palm for holding line launcher
Costume:
  • One (1) Batsuit with iconic Batman logo on chest
  • One (1) dark blue cape
  • One (1) brown utility belt
  • One (1) pair of dark grey gauntlets
  • One (1) pair of dark grey boots
Weapons:
  • One (1) Batarang
  • One (1) Batclaw with interchangeable hook
  • One (1) explosive gel
  • One (1) line launcher
Accessory:
  • Figure stand with Batman nameplate and Batman: Arkham City game logo

Last edited by a moderator:
This also opens up a whole slew of Batman characters not involved with the current movie licenses (Harley Quinn, Riddler, etc...), although with Hot Toys, you might just see a few releases of existing characters from other licenses (Batman, Joker, Catwoman - if they do one for Dark Knight Rises too). I guess the good news is Batman tends to sell well, so it could get crazy

Man there's so many possibilities with this license it's ridiculous!

Batman is dope looking, I personally enjoyed Poison Ivy design, Two Face and Mr Freeze are also good. I could definitely see this to be released as a DX. There's so much that could be done!

I don't know if I should get this or Not!?!? I have Arkham Origin Batman and Keaton Batman in 1/4 scale. I think the price seems good but I'll probably end up staying with my 1/4 scales.