Multi Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)

Jan 3, 2011
Release: June 23rd, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC

Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi Exclusive

In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever.

Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.

Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics' core Batman license and will be available exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. The game is scheduled for release worldwide in 2014.

BAK1.jpg

BAK2.jpg

Apparently GameStop have received promotional material for what many assume is for the new Batman game being headed by the original developers, Rocksteady. Ready to take the dive into Gotham so soon?

Attachments

• bak.jpg
    bak.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles You never fully completed it!? WHAT????!!!!! o_O :facepalm:

SHAME on you! (n)
5qMCbEO.gif

:D
Haha I know man... I feel ashamed. :sorry:

I was really enjoying the game, but I just got busy and then other games (mainly Destiny) soon took over. I might actually jump back on it over the weekend and get it completed before the next round of games are released!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
November DLC Update Trailer :batman:

• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #4: Get this Crime Fighter Challenge Pack to receive various challenge and predator maps featuring Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman and Azrael. This expansive challenge pack allows focused training in FreeFlow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
  • WayneTech Track Pack: Test your skills behind the wheel with these two cutting edge WayneTech themed racetracks.
  • Robin and Batmobile Skins Packs: Get this Robin and Batmobile skins pack to don the Original Tim Drake Robin costume and speed through Gotham City with the Robin Themed Batmobile Skin.
  • Riddler Themed Batmobile Skin: Puzzle your enemies with this Riddler themed Batmobile skin.
  • Free Updates:
    • Character Selection in AR Invisible Predator Challenges.
    • GCPD Lockdown 2 AR Challenge Rooms

Reactions: Noodles
December DLC Update Trailer :batman:

Rocksteady Studios has released the launch trailer for “Season of Infamy: Most Wanted” the final DLC mission content.

Rocksteady surprisingly supported the hell out of the dlc this go around.yes most of the missions were to short, but they fulfilled their season pass.This last piece looks good.

Batman: Arkham Knight is Getting a Game of the Year Edition
batman goty.jpg

Source: http://pureplaystation.com/batman-arkham-knight-is-getting-a-game-of-the-year-edition/2016/05/
Batman: Arkham Knight was released to near universal praise across platforms – barring the shoddy PC port – so it’s not really a surprise that a Game of the Year edition would be on the cards.

Amazon Germany has listed a Game of the Year edition of Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Knight along with a price tag of 50€. That’s cheaper than most new releases so it looks like the package may be released at a lower price point in other regions, too.

The listing also notes that the Game of the Year edition will release on July 28th, though without any official confirmation from Warner Bros., we can’t be 100% sure the release date is accurate.