Multi Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)

Jan 3, 2011
Release: June 23rd, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC

Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi Exclusive

In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever.

Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.

Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics' core Batman license and will be available exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. The game is scheduled for release worldwide in 2014.

BAK1.jpg

BAK2.jpg

Apparently GameStop have received promotional material for what many assume is for the new Batman game being headed by the original developers, Rocksteady. Ready to take the dive into Gotham so soon?

Attachments

• bak.jpg
    bak.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 257
Last edited by a moderator:
If Rocksteady pick a new villain to be the main bad guy, I'd like to see them do something with a littler known character like the Mad hatter.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Hopefully it'll be like the first 2 Arkham games, and not like Origins. Loved the first 2, hated origins, stopped playing after a few hours.

Seriously, if you haven't played Origins yet, i'd save yourself the trouble and time. Nowhere near as good as the previous 2 Arkham games were.

Reactions: cooey
Seriously, if you haven't played Origins yet, i'd save yourself the trouble and time. Nowhere near as good as the previous 2 Arkham games were.

Yeah I agree, I started the game up and quickly lost interest. Wasn't nearly as engaging as what Rocksteady put out.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Damn and I just started playing Origins. Finished both previous games and Origins seems same as the ones before. I didn't even know Conroy wasn't doing the voice @_@

I liked Origins... not nearly as good as the first two, but I wasn't letdown.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Batman: Arkham Knight

And now it's official—WB has announced Arkham Knight via this month's Game Informer. It'll be a big open world Gotham featuring Scarecrow, Penguin, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, and a driveable Batmobile. Out for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 later this year.
Original story follows:p

An early GAME UK retail leak has spoiled today's big Batman reveal: it's Batman: Arkham Knight, the final game in the Arkham series, and it'll be out this year for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.P

Last week, GameStop started receiving marketing materials for Arkham Knight, which match up with the box art above. This will be the third Batman game by Rocksteady, the studio behind Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Last year's Arkham Origins was developed by WB Montreal.P

Looks like the Batmobile is driveable, and Scarecrow will be the main villain. Seems like there's no current-gen version, which is good news, as they won't have to scale down anything to fit into old hardware.P

Rumors have swirled about Rocksteady's next Batman game for quite some time now, after Batman voice actor Kevin Conroy accidentally mentioned that he was working on an Arkham game that was not Origins.P

Reactions: Asopp and ocielz
What!?!?! No current Gen??? Blasphemy!!! Looks like I'll have to wait for a long time to play Arkham Knight :( Conroy back as Batman:') Sucks that this will be the last GAME In The Series Or Maybe not? Money talks :D