Batman Automobilia DC Comics Officially Licenced Magazine With Collectibles

Twizted328i

Evil (not) Dead Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2012
Suffolk uk
Hi guys dont know if this is the right forum for this type of thing or if its of interest to anyone other than me lol but dc comics have just released the batman automobilia fortnightly magazine which comes with die cast models of the caped crusaders modes of transport from 1940s to present day each model comes with lenticular background from the movie aswell as figures props etc picked up the first issue in whsmith for 2.99 and received with it the 1989 batman batmobile ! Again this is not in the same league as the hottoys models etc for less than £3 I was impressed next issue comes with the iconic 60s tv show batmobile complete with atomic batteries and turbine then issue 3 comes comple with the tank like beast from batman begins I will bw collecting as am a batman nut hopefully this will interest some of you guys too!

20130105_105159_zps8b53faad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a scale shot next to steelbook scale is 43:1 although dont off the top of my head know the dimensions of a batmobile lol
20130105_122918_zps91f9a43e.jpg

Also im not sure where to get this from outside uk maybe ebay or somewhere similar any help with sourcing in other parts of europe would be great....

Reactions: tonybsg
Guys this is being made by the same company that makes the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection (over 200 released so far!).

Initially this was only available in the UK and I believe France, but was eventually distributed in the US, South Africa and I think Australia.

Point is, if this takes off, I think it will get a much wider distribution and be available at a more affordable price too.

The risk is that the series bombs and they only release 10-12 issues before closing - in which case it will be hard and costly to get!!!

I will say that in 7 years of collecting with them, Eaglemoss have always provided excellent customer service :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357402511.597984.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357402584.855893.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357402651.316123.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357402678.924475.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357402697.374233.jpg

Initially this was only available in the UK and I believe France, but was eventually distributed in the US, South Africa and I think Australia.

Point is, if this takes off, I think it will get a much wider distribution and be available at a more affordable price too.

The first 50-60 were officially released in Italy and Greece too, hope we get these as well!

Reactions: Antman
I've subscribed to this magazine and the Batman Chess set, too. I wanted to get the Chess set last year when I saw it being advertised, but I was without any form of income back then. Decided now was the right time :)

I'd love to subscribe to the models magazines (both the Marvel and DC magazines) but I'm too far behind and I'm a "completionist". Once I start collecting something, I can't stop!

I'm trying to take hi-resolution/detailed images of my car, but the double plastic is ruining any chance of me getting a clear shot. I've decided to rip mine open from the bubble packaging, a few hours ago, so will re-attempt soon and hopefully get a few good snaps.

Personally, I can't wait for the Animated Series Batmobile!

i got my letter today confirming my order,
can take upto 3 weeks. and may not receive them in order apparently and can receive upto 3 issues per delivery. i suppose they want to save on postage.

now i have to play the waiting game

I've subscribed to this magazine and the Batman Chess set, too. I wanted to get the Chess set last year when I saw it being advertised, but I was without any form of income back then. Decided now was the right time :)

I'd love to subscribe to the models magazines (both the Marvel and DC magazines) but I'm too far behind and I'm a "completionist". Once I start collecting something, I can't stop!

I'm trying to take hi-resolution/detailed images of my car, but the double plastic is ruining any chance of me getting a clear shot. I've decided to rip mine open from the bubble packaging, a few hours ago, so will re-attempt soon and hopefully get a few good snaps.

Personally, I can't wait for the Animated Series Batmobile!

I'm seriously considering selling my Classic Marvel Figurine Collection - day 1 collector, so its all there :) PM me if you might be interested (200+ figures now)....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Just got issue 2 today (last one in the shop!) Looks great, excellent detail on the seats :cool: