Batman Automobilia DC Comics Officially Licenced Magazine With Collectibles

Twizted328i

Evil (not) Dead Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2012
Suffolk uk
Hi guys dont know if this is the right forum for this type of thing or if its of interest to anyone other than me lol but dc comics have just released the batman automobilia fortnightly magazine which comes with die cast models of the caped crusaders modes of transport from 1940s to present day each model comes with lenticular background from the movie aswell as figures props etc picked up the first issue in whsmith for 2.99 and received with it the 1989 batman batmobile ! Again this is not in the same league as the hottoys models etc for less than £3 I was impressed next issue comes with the iconic 60s tv show batmobile complete with atomic batteries and turbine then issue 3 comes comple with the tank like beast from batman begins I will bw collecting as am a batman nut hopefully this will interest some of you guys too!

20130105_105159_zps8b53faad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscription mate, ive got the chess collection subscription too, but ending that when the batman set is over.

The 66 adam west car is gorgeous mate, i cant wait for issue 4, batman forever mobile is awesome.