BATMAN BATARANG REPLICAS FOR SALE

Jan 6, 2014
Berkshire, UK
Hi ninja's! :hidefninja:

My GF's dad made me a couple Batman Batarang replicas and enjoyed it so much he's making them to sell!

These are all hand crafted from 5mm aircraft grade steel (expensive, TOP quality stuff!) and he takes a great amount of care over them - each one takes several hours of work, he does this for enjoyment and a hobby NOT to make money!

There are 2 sizes available: 14 inch or 8 inch, priced at £50 or £75 +P&P

The pics below are of my personal ones, these are his first ever attempts (AKA 'practice' ones) the fact these are his first ones shows his skill well! He has subsequently made another 3 of each size (sold a couple privately) and has his process down to a T!

The stands are all the same as on the larger Batarang below - this system works best and provides a rigid and sturdy support for the Batarang.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will happily send additional pictures of the actual ones which you could potentially buy. Rest assured these are amazing quality and pictures just don't do them justice at all!

YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED! :scat:

RU5bm45l.jpg

keapQZol.jpg

azEEUR0l.jpg

rkVnyeQl.jpg

approved for now...

Please ensure that any sales is logged by creating an active sales thread HERE.

Info on how you'd pack/ship the item would be helpful so potential buyers know their item will be protected ;)

I might would be interested in buying in bulk - about 25x

can you give me a price on those or are you preferring to sell singualy?

Also can you please tell me how much one weighs?

Thanks John

I might would be interested in buying in bulk - about 25x

can you give me a price on those or are you preferring to sell singualy?

Also can you please tell me how much one weighs?

Thanks John

Hi, I will certainly ask him whether he's interested in doing such a large order. He would need time to craft these as I know he doesn't have that many prepared. I will speak with him iwith regards to costs and delivery etc and come back to you as soon as possible :thumbs:

PS he's currently in Rome (lucky!) but due back tomorrow!

Will speak to you soon! :)

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

approved for now...

Please ensure that any sales is logged by creating an active sales thread HERE.

Info on how you'd pack/ship the item would be helpful so potential buyers know their item will be protected ;)

Thanks Naughtius, I will update the thread as soon as possible with more information on P&P and be sure to add any sales to the active thread :thumbs:

Currently have 2 of each size ready to go for anyone who is interested. Please let me know if interested! :scat:

Masterblaster, I never received a reply from you to my PM - will send another now :thumbs: