Batman Begins & The Dark Knight (Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) [Hungary]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Batman: Kezdődik / A sötét lovag - Fémdobozos gyűjtemény (3 BD) (steelbook)
Release date - 11.07.2012
Xpress.hu

Art:
bb_tdk.jpg

Actual pix: (thanks to Atter)
j7rhg2.jpg

2n0jvaf.jpg

2ebqp7p.jpg

2m26gdc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this will also be a jumbo? it's only 3 disc?

i got the french one and that was only 3 disc - 2x the dark knight and 1x batman begins. I'm getting the UK one as well and the only reason that is 5 discs is because it comes with an extra DVD for both films.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Just to add, none of the batman steelbooks will even come close to the french one, although the back was very average it is embossed which i'm betting the newer ones won't be, the only one which may come close is the asian jumbo...

Art wise it doesnt look like there will be a difference. The UK one is a 5 disc edition though. It doesnt matter to me as I just want them all but the UK one looks a better bet (although the French one is an even better bet!)

Reactions: cityguyste
This is now released. Getting a Hungarian retailer to ship to you is nigh on impossible and finding one that takes credit cards is even harder. However I have tracked down:

www.libri.hu

who are selling this and accept credit cards. They also use a courier instead of the, apparently, woeful Hungarian postal service. I've ordered mine so I will report back what its like when it arrives.

Cheers