Batman & Robin (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 15, 2012
France
To list as a Steelbook on amazon.fr
Come out on 5th June 2013.

http://www.amazon.fr/Batman-Robin-Blu-ray-George-Clooney/dp/B00BSVSSQ8/ref=sr_1_80?ie=UTF8&qid=1363170645&sr=8-80

51Ax8BjnAJL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I just realized these are all Warner titles. Does that mean they will all be G1?:ohno:

i think someone mentioned in another thread/post that warner france will not be doing anymore G1.
i really hope they just have the symbol as the front with some debossing/embossing on all 4 of the films

a lot of people hate this film & say it almost dstroyed the batman franchise me i love it one of arnies most OTT performances garish, colourful, & a steamy uma thurman as poison ivy it's about time we had a steel for it :LOL: :oohyeah:

Sorry but this looks like a G1 to me.

Problem is , Amazon France always stretch the image of these titles in the "Ultimate" series to look like G1 , they even did the same with Battleship and that was G2 in France.

We will have to wait until nearer release date to see the final result I expect.

Hopefully this means there will be a Warner Wave of Batman in the UK as well without that godawful ultimate edition blue banner that they stamp on their French releases.