イギリス
Release date: August 8, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99

11295488-1954394628505164.jpeg

11295488-1454394628542847.jpg
11295488-7364394628556692.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to cancel this last minute, after watching the trailer it looks like it was made by a 10 year old in his room , not my cup of tea at all.

Has anyone here watched it yet ? If so is it any good ?

Reactions: Lewis Watts
Decided to cancel this last minute, after watching the trailer it looks like it was made by a 10 year old in his room , not my cup of tea at all.

Has anyone here watched it yet ? If so is it any good ?

i watched it since i'm a huge fan of the graphic novel and it's sadly mediocre at best. the animations ain't that good and the story isn't that well transported and paced. especially one scene makes it barely watchable as batman fan
Batman f**** Batgirl, that's some really messed up stuff
if it comes to batman animation movies i rather stick to mask of the phantasm, batman beyond return of the joker, under the red hood and the dark knight returns.

Last edited:
Balls, both copies turned up dented (pre ship dents too). Hope this comes back in stock soon as I got this for a friend as well and don't want to hand over a dented copy

I cancelled my order as soon as I saw the
segment with Batgirl taking Batman for a ride.

It felt unnecessary, as if it was there merely to satisfy the animators. It is a nice Steelbook though, if only Warner used spot gloss for more of their titles.

I expected greatness from this. Not a good year for DC.

This arrived at the weekend for me, the finish is perfect and easily my fav DC animated steel

The black matte reminds me of the kind of black matte varnish on the Rambo zavvi steelbook. Very well done

Reactions: Flash
By most accounts a slightly better than average film (RT 50%, 6.8/10 IMDb etc.) and by most accounts a much better than average steelbook.

I got this recently too im pretty pleased with the finish. The spot gloss makes it look a lot better than previous animated DC steelbooks.

I think this is a lovely steelbook, I love the artwork front and back. I know a lot of people were disappointed with the film but I personally really liked it. I think it's a pretty close adaption from the comic. I loved the animation. For anyone who likes extras there is quite a few good ones on here, particularly, The Many Shades of The Joker featurette, really interesting discussions.

I cancelled my order as soon as I saw the
segment with Batgirl taking Batman for a ride.

It felt unnecessary, as if it was there merely to satisfy the animators. It is a nice Steelbook though, if only Warner used spot gloss for more of their titles.

I expected greatness from this. Not a good year for DC.
"IT'S WAS JUST SEX!"

Can anyone tell me what other UK steelbooks have been released if any of other batman animated stuff?