Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.it Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: July 15, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: 24,99€

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived yesterday in perfect condition (lucky really). Matches the MOS steel, very dull and lacking excitement...a bit like the movie itself.
Watched the Ultimate Cut last night, it really needed some fun enjecting into it.

Ps. I liked MOS apart from the mass destruction at the end but at least they dealt with that criticism through this movie but it really wasn't much fun to watch though.

Mine arrived yesterday in perfect condition (lucky really). Matches the MOS steel, very dull and lacking excitement...a bit like the movie itself.
Watched the Ultimate Cut last night, it really needed some fun enjecting into it.

Ps. I liked MOS apart from the mass destruction at the end but at least they dealt with that criticism through this movie but it really wasn't much fun to watch though.
I also watched the ultimate cut yesterday and like you found it quite dull and uninspired.
Luckily the steelbook itself arrived unscathed.

Got mine today and lucky me, it was undamaged. :cool::D Looks much better in hand than on the pictures. I really like that simple art. A nice backcover or some kind of embossing/ debossing would have been cool of course, but for me it is fine as it is. Hope the UC is also that enjoyable. ;)

received my copy.... a very small scratch in the middle of the frontside. Black marker and it was gone ;)
Looks nice besides the boring backcover :p

Ordered a replacement as mine was dented and it seems they want me to sent my first copy back within 30 days or I will be charged for the replacement? I'm struggling as my Google translate seems to have stopped working. I believe I may have to print a return label to send it back but struggling to work out how to do that. Can anyone else help?

Ordered a replacement as mine was dented and it seems they want me to sent my first copy back within 30 days or I will be charged for the replacement? I'm struggling as my Google translate seems to have stopped working. I believe I may have to print a return label to send it back but struggling to work out how to do that. Can anyone else help?

Have you tried getting help in English here? https://www.amazon.it/gp/help/custo..._more_engh?nodeId=200911430&tag=hidefnin0f-21

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Butz2k
@Butz2k You should've received email from Amazon IT detailing the return process. It also contains a link to a page for printing the return label.

You can always go to translate.google.com and copy-paste foreign text for translation.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Butz2k
Ok just got back from holiday and opened a cardboard mailer and found this in it damaged (not sure if I like the look really compared to HDZeta's). Are the menus in English.