Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: June 4, 2019
Purchase link: Target (TBA)
Price: TBA

D3e-Xf5UIAAy_YF.jpg

D3e-Xf5UUAASD77.jpg

Last edited:
I have been collecting all the Target DC animated movie steelbooks but I draw a definite line with the Teenage
Turtles. Batman in the same universe with them just sounds very silly and I want no part of it.

I have been collecting all the Target DC animated movie steelbooks but I draw a definite line with the Teenage
Turtles. Batman in the same universe with them just sounds very silly and I want no part of it.
See post above yours. :)

Theres been quite a few over the years and to be honest they them are pretty good:thumbs::thumbs:

Added a few underneath :whistle: Theres been plenty more:thumbs:

Attachments

• th-7.jpeg
    th-7.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 357
  • th-8.jpeg
    th-8.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 350
  • th-9.jpeg
    th-9.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 335
  • th-10.jpeg
    th-10.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 344
  • th-11.jpeg
    th-11.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 337
Is there no pre-order link for this yet?

Only regular BD and 4K are listed so wondering if we will get this steelbook online or only direct from stores.

Does anyone have any information about this release, if it is even happening? It's not listed on blu-ray.com, can't find it on Target.com, difficult to find on Amazon and is unable to be ordered. These DCAU movies have never been this difficult, or late, to find.

Reactions: Goropls
Status
Not open for further replies.