Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Megathread

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Yeah you read that right. All you BF:BC fanatics get ready.:) According to IGN.com it will be release sometime in the 2010 calender year. Now all you have to do is wait.

custom_1233846471352_bad2.JPG

Electronic Arts, while on its Q3 2009 financial earnings conference call, today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will release sometime in the 2010 calendar year.

The original Battlefield: Bad Company released in mid-2008 to solid reviews and was the first game to use DICE's Frostbite engine.

New Rush Mode Video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wugLHkcE2NE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wugLHkcE2NE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Attachments

• 111111111111bf.jpg
    111111111111bf.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3,131
Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:, it was a lot of fun to get back on even though I got my ass handed to me for most of it.

one of the funnest times I ever played online was when a new map pack came out for BC1 and we all jumped back on to play. I don't think any of us had played for months. every one of us were having troubles with the button setup cause we couldn't remember what it was, hahaha. Did allot of laughing that night. I'm pretty sure Zeus even called himself a douchebag that night.

Lol, yea I remember it was a blast. Yea last night I was trying to knife people and ended up dying on my knees a lot since R3 is used for crouching ha ha, good times either way :scat:

Me too lol. I haven't played for like 2months. Definitely showed last night :hilarious:

I haven't played for just as long either....didn't show last night though :p

There was one part where I killed zeus when he was hiding inside a lill shack. Funny part is, you know how sometimes the body will hang or go halfway through a wall? His arm was doing that and it kept moving almost like he was waving hi :hilarious:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk