Price: $29.96
Notes: Glows in the dark

IMG_0403.jpeg

nae2skyi5yjc1.jpeg
1z60541ljzjc1.jpeg
zoffadiljzjc1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Why do we have to put up with Walmart? Those greedy bastards are the worst. Ordered the steelbook for $29.95. I put it in the cart and was below the $35.00 minimum for free shipping so they wanted to charge me $6.99 for shipping. I added two packs of cookies to go over the limit. At that point the movie is listed as out of stock and can’t be ordered now. Best Buy never pulled crap like that. And these assholes are becoming our only choice.

Why do we have to put up with Walmart? Those greedy bastards are the worst. Ordered the steelbook for $29.95. I put it in the cart and was below the $35.00 minimum for free shipping so they wanted to charge me $6.99 for shipping. I added two packs of cookies to go over the limit. At that point the movie is listed as out of stock and can’t be ordered now. Best Buy never pulled crap like that. And these assholes are becoming our only choice.

TBH on a title such as this there is no reason to panic buy. Walk into your regular store and can pick one up on release.

On some of these I expect an eventual clearance price tbh

Also Walmart does 50% of media by volume.

Be thankful you can walk into a store and get one. Back in the day I had to order from Germany to even get a title I wanted and it arriving in good shape was not guaranteed.

Reactions: Billy Talent