bcdavis9958's mini Avengers collection

bd251

Premium Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
Ohio, USA
Here is my mini Avengers collection. Its "mini" not only because it's small but because half of it is Minimates:) I know that they are all from The Avengers movie posed in front of the previous movies, but thats because I just got into Minimates and I decided to start with The Avengers movie and haven't bought the Thor, Captain America or Iron Man 2 movie figures...yet. When The Avengers Steelbook arrives they will all be posed together in front of it:) I decided to go with Minimates since I have neither the funds nor the space for larger figures;)

A picture straight from my display:D
IMG_0662.jpg

Captain America:
IMG_0595.jpg

Thor:
IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

Hulk:
IMG_0667.jpg

Iron Man:
IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

The complete Avengers team with Nick Fury
Untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure where you can find them in Canada but in the US you can find the more current releases at Toys "R" Us stores, toysrus.com, amazon.com, and gohastings.com (thats where I got mine). You can also find them in comic book stores. And of course there is always ebay for the OOS ones. I also have some for BTTF - You can see Doc Brown on the right side of the first pic. For lists and tons more info on minimates I suggest checking out minimatedatabase.com.

They make minimates for several movies and TV shows including Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 2, BTTF, Ghostbusters, LOTR, Battlestar Galactica, 24, T2 and more. They even did some for Halo recently.

Last edited:
I realized that with the excitement of the Iron Man Steelbooks I forgot to show my Ultimate Editions with slip covers:) I bought them thinking I would never own an Iron Man Steelbook. Thankfully, I was wrong:D Pics added to the OP

^They are minimates. You can get them at Toys R Us mostly. Ebay is the place to go for the Avengers ones and older releases tho... For more information on minimates, lists and pics, etc, check out minimatedatabase.com