Beauty and the Beast (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #30) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Beauty and the Beast 3D (sold-out)
Price: £20.99

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10999702-1411132958-202737.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202778.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202839.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202847.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202855.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi has inverted Beauty and the Beast and Let Me In. It's finaly Let Me In for today and Beauty and the Beast tomorrow at 12 PM (that's the hour given for Let Me In). (sorry for my english I'm french !)

Zavvi has inverted Beauty and the Beast and Let Me In. It's finaly Let Me In for today and Beauty and the Beast tomorrow at 12 PM (that's the hour given for Let Me In). (sorry for my english I'm french !)
Awesome :) very good English for a frenchie ;-)

I doubt this will go live @ midday UK time Sunday; it's usually 4-6PM.

Either way, I'm sure you guys are signed up to the Zavvi newsletter to get the email when the release goes live!! Just out of interest, how many Disney steels do you guys own? Started off late, but now have 13 with The Rescuers on the way and more (Tangled, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King & Tarzan) pre ordered. Probably going to take advantage of the 15% off offer tomorrow and pick up one or two more; determined to get all of them...

Reactions: Frshcoupe
Either way, I'm sure you guys are signed up to the Zavvi newsletter to get the email when the release goes live!! Just out of interest, how many Disney steels do you guys own? Started off late, but now have 13 with The Rescuers on the way and more (Tangled, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King & Tarzan) pre ordered. Probably going to take advantage of the 15% off offer tomorrow and pick up one or two more; determined to get all of them...
uploadfromtaptalk1411287344519.jpg
That's not even all of them lol

Reactions: Andycadle84
Nice collection; Only started collecting steelbooks Februrary/March this Year, have about 75 or so now. Sometimes I wish they weren't so addictive...
Oh boy do I wish they weren't addictive! Lol I just need to work up my courage and press "buy now" for Thor on eBay as its the only one out of my avengers collection that I'm missing :-( lol

Hehe thanks buddy. My question was wrong, i meant that maybe anyone (digitalbabe^^) can tell us the time. As it's sunday and i don't want to spend all my time in front of the display :D

Will probably be 6ish UK time. Most Zavvi steelbooks go live about that time on the weekends :thumbs:

Reactions: Mariuzz
In my opinion Disney is fairy dust.
If you have visited the Magic Kingdom or wherever this is easy to see
The joy they bring to children young and old is priceless.

The artwork for the steel could only be better if just Beauty and the Beast were on the front.
The picture from the ballroom scene is iconic and just spot on
The quality of most of the Disney Steels has been excellant
The last few such as Hercules, Mulan and Pocahontas have been superb.
The point that embossing and the like have polarised opinion is a good thing and why forum,s like this exist
Really looking forward to this release

Yes, I agree that Hercules and Mulan were both great.

I have them all bar Planes, I won't ever get that. It's shamefull for it to be in a collection if such iconic films.

It doesn't bother you that you have all of them except 1?!!! Lol that would be like an itch that I have to scratch haha. I would just say the heck with it and just get it. But you seem determined to not get Planes so I guess you're good lol. Impressive still that you have all of them, I have to catch up!