Beauty and the Beast (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #30) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Beauty and the Beast 3D (sold-out)
Price: £20.99

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10999702-1411132958-202737.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202778.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202839.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202847.jpg
10999702-1411132958-202855.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same old story. They cancelled my Paypal order. Is there anyone else with the same problem?

Yep, me. I ordered them from zavvi.nl, when they didn't offer Paypal at zavvi.com anymore temporarely, and now they cancelled without a reason. -.- Now I'm waiting for a "it's live again" or "it will go live again on..." post here. ;)

did i miss something ? what glitch ? I would be interested if it comes back in stock monday :p

when this originally went up for sale there was a buy this and get another disney steel with 20% off but i was getting two of these so got it off teh whole order basically i picked it up for about £18

did i miss something ? what glitch ? I would be interested if it comes back in stock monday :p

Zavvi offered a 15% discount on in stock Disney Steelbooks when pre-ordering this but the discount applied to this without the need to order any other titles for a short while after it went live. I managed to place an order with a bunch of other Disney Steelbooks released at the time using a discount code so I ended up getting it for £16.59. :smug:

I ordered this in Sept. Why am I 'awaiting stock pick' ???!!
Isn't that Zavvi's standard status whenever something is preordered?
All the pre-orders should have dispatched today unless you are someone that had a payment problem, in that case, you receive an alert by email to correct the issue. Once the payment problem is corrected and the card is charged, it should say 'awaiting dispatch' and then 'dispatch' when it finally ships.
If it still says 'awaiting stock pick' after tomorrow, you should send zavvi an email to ask what is going on.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I ordered this in Sept. Why am I 'awaiting stock pick' ???!!

If nothing happens in the next day or two it might be stuck in the system, which basically means that your order wasn't registered. In any case, I would keep an eye on the Zavvi product page in case it goes live again. Hopefully your order is fine and will ship by tomorrow.

All the pre-orders should have dispatched today unless you are someone that had a payment problem, in that case, you receive an alert by email to correct the issue. Once the payment problem is corrected and the card is charged, it should say 'awaiting dispatch' and then 'dispatch' when it finally ships.

Why don' t they offer me to opportunity to solve the "payment problem".? Is it because I used Paypal?

I had a payment issue too. I solved it yesterday but it has still not been shipped yet. The order still shows processing. Hope it will be shipped soon