Streaming Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe - Streaming June 23, 2022 on Paramount+

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe

Genre: Animation, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Mike Judge

Cast: Mike Judge, Gary Cole, Chris Diamantopoulos, Nat Faxon, Brian Huskey, Chi McBride, Tig Notaro, Stephen Root, Andrea Savage, Martin Starr, Jimmy O. Yang

Plot: In perhaps the dumbest space movie ever made, Beavis and Butt-Head are sentenced to Space Camp by a “creative” judge in 1998. Their obsession with a docking simulator (huh huh) leads to a trip on the Space Shuttle, with predictably disastrous results. After going through a black hole, they re-emerge in our time, where they look for love, misuse iPhones, and are hunted by the Deep State. Spoiler: They don’t score.

Just stumbled onto the trailer, had no idea it was 'coming', huh-huh, and so soon, June 23, that's, like, in a week, or something! Yeah!

This was cool, heh-heh. As stupid and funny, as I expected, yeah! We even got to experience another Great Cornholio episode. I forgot I was 40 and sad. Takes you back, to when you were a pot smoking teenager, when that was actually illegal...
They've avoided that for Beavis and Butthead through an obvious plot device, only giving a glimpse at how they would've been, and didn't even have to 'de-age' them... because they're drawn, dumbass! Oh yeah! Heh-heh. Ass...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database