Lenticular slip version (O.S.T. + Blu-ray) - 1,500 copies - $39.99
1/4 Slip version A (Blu-ray + DVD + Spliter) - 500 copies - $35.99
1/4 Slip version B (Blu-ray + DVD + Spliter) - 500 copies - $35.99
Price : $39.99

Pre-order Time Table

begin-again-png.135568

Note :

From Nova FB :
Novamedia Exclusive No.3 <Begin Again> Blu-ray Steelbook.
We're preparing with KD Media, It will be release this March.
Thank you.

S__2326600.jpg

10991202_553943901376053_7394698711952135001_n.jpg

afx5X9.jpg

11002663_553944598042650_8553931584529971504_n.jpg

11006441_553944648042645_1712268850185037146_n.jpg

beginagain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All variations still available and still cant quite bring myself to pull the trigger, hmmmm more thought need on this me thinks.

All variations still available and still cant quite bring myself to pull the trigger, hmmmm more thought need on this me thinks.

I'm pretty certain that this won't completely sell out and have an inkling that none of them will tbh. I really liked the film and I got my order in, but it's just that little bit too niche-e to sell fast.

Reactions: thecardman23
I'm pretty certain that this won't completely sell out and have an inkling that none of them will tbh. I really liked the film and I got my order in, but it's just that little bit too niche-e to sell fast.

Probably true. I think the hope is that it gets bought a bunch in Korea, since the film was so popular there. But I have no idea what NovaMedia's typical Korean sales look like.

Reactions: satanclaus
I have to pass on this because I feel uncomfortable watching anorexic-looking actresses like Kiera Knightley. Not saying she is anorexic but she looks anorexic. Beautiful but much too thin.
If she had fallen like Madonna did the other day, Kiera would have broken into a million pieces.

Seeing as this probably won't be selling out, I'm going to hold off and put my money towards John Wick. If this is still available by the time that pre-order goes live I'll see if I have the money to pick it up. John Wick is higher on my list of priorities.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it wasted but instead of 4000 copies they probably shoud have done 1200 copies total:
400 Full Slips 400 Lenti's 200 1/4 slip part (A) and 200 1/4 slip part (B)
They would have sold more and at least made it collectable. Cause these will still be for sale in July/August.
I still picked up a ome-click but my gal wants to see this and the Soundtrack got good reviews so I didn't mind as much.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it wasted but instead of 4000 copies they probably shoud have done 1200 copies total:
They would have sold more and at least made it collectable. Cause these will still be for sale in July/August.
Sure you are totally right a smaller print run would have suited this release more, and yes it probably would have sold out by now, you know how we steelbook collectors like small numbers :naughty:

Torn between the lenti or full slip

Yeah I had a hard time choosing as well, in the end I went with the fullslip, different artwork at least to the front of the steelbook, also the fullslip front fits in nicely to the music side of the movie.

I'm not sure if there is a lenti effect when moved, have not seen a demo anyway, would think it was just some slight movement.

Reactions: ValBro
The full slip seemed to be the popular choice here.

Yeah I had a hard time choosing as well, in the end I went with the fullslip, different artwork at least to the front of the steelbook, also the fullslip front fits in nicely to the music side of the movie.

I'm not sure if there is a lenti effect when moved, have not seen a demo anyway, would think it was just some slight movement.

Must admit I'm leaning toward the full slip but I'm a huge fan of lenti's and have always opted for a lenti when/where available

I still picked up a ome-click but my gal wants to see this and the Soundtrack got good reviews so I didn't mind as much.

She wont be dissapointed. The soundtrack is brilliant. One of my favorites of last year.

Reactions: harry