Lenticular slip version (O.S.T. + Blu-ray) - 1,500 copies - $39.99
1/4 Slip version A (Blu-ray + DVD + Spliter) - 500 copies - $35.99
1/4 Slip version B (Blu-ray + DVD + Spliter) - 500 copies - $35.99
Price : $39.99

Pre-order Time Table

begin-again-png.135568

Note :

From Nova FB :
Novamedia Exclusive No.3 <Begin Again> Blu-ray Steelbook.
We're preparing with KD Media, It will be release this March.
Thank you.

S__2326600.jpg

10991202_553943901376053_7394698711952135001_n.jpg

afx5X9.jpg

11002663_553944598042650_8553931584529971504_n.jpg

11006441_553944648042645_1712268850185037146_n.jpg

beginagain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And here's me thinking Novamedia only release blockbuster movies 1st Captain America 2 then EOT then Drive then GOTG and now this a movie I haven't even heard of I hope they don't end up going down the Plain/Kimchi route with obscure titles people only buy because they have fancy packaging.

Weird choice. This is "Once" Light and only half as good. Good Performances by Ruffalo (as usual) and Keira K. is ok as well, but basically this is a harmless little chick flick. Whats next, Serendipity? Easy pass!!

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
I'm starting to really like Novamedia...
I am however not really into their NovaChoice (NC) range but the amaray and steelbook line up are really good! First Lone Survivor, then Drive and now Begin Again. Definitely, and undeniably a weird line-up but one that I am interesting in none the less. As for the Amaray list (The Fall, American Hustle and the two upcoming releases of My Name is Khan and Ditto) are all great choices, but best of all, each release does seem quite random, but a good kind of random... :thumbs:

I really don't think that Plain and Kimchi's choice of films recently has been obscure at all. Unless you class anything other than a blockbuster as obscure.
Well this would be a very boring place if we all agreed with each other ;)

Cool. I was looking for a good version of this movie. I was just reading how it was popular in Korea and I hoped for a nice Korean release.

It's odd that NovaMedia would release American Hustle only as an amaray and Begin Again as a steelbook. In my opinion, maybe it would have been better suited to do the opposite, American Hustle lending itself a bit more to the steelbook treatment.

That doesn't mean I'm not happy about this steelbook announcement, I am, I will purchase it, the film is supposed to be very good and I usually really like this type of indie dramedy / Sundance type :).

My Nova collection is growing: Lone Survivor (Steelbook full slip #2), The Fall (Amaray slipcover #1), American Hustle (Amaray slipcover #2), soon My Name is Khan (Amaray slipcover #3) and now this one (basically, I just had no interest in Drive and the regular, non-exclusive steelbooks repackaged with an exclusive full slip). NovaMedia don't have an identity/style as clear as Plain Archive but their releases have not disappointed me so far.

Reactions: blu-steel
I really don't think that Plain and Kimchi's choice of films recently has been obscure at all. Unless you class anything other than a blockbuster as obscure.

I think some collectors would be happy with endless reprints of Disney and Marvel films with the occasional overhyped film like Drive or Rush for a bit of variety. :rolleyes:

Reactions: hayemaker
Nice to see a release like this from Nova, liked the movie so I'll probably buy this. Love the blue spine as well :)

This will be the first Nova steelbook release I'll be missing. I'm definitely not paying $50 for this type of movie in premium steelbook form.