Ben Hur Best Buy exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a BestBuy Exclusive? If so what is the difference to the one offered by Amazon.com

Take care

John

It has a big statue in it. 8 inch maybe? Made of some type of metal ?

is there a BestBuy Exclusive? If so what is the difference to the one offered by Amazon.com

Take care

John

The Bestbuy exclusive came with a statue and during last "Black Friday" event - Bestbuy lowered it cost to only $10.99 ( up until 10am only ).

After the said event, their online inventory system just crashed and they were left with multiple unfulfilled orders.

The Bestbuy exclusive came with a statue and during last "Black Friday" event - Bestbuy lowered it cost to only $10.99 ( up until 10am only ).

After the said event, their online inventory system just crashed and they were left with multiple unfulfilled orders.

It´s sold out then?

It´s sold out then?

There were reports that those who orders online now get an unfulfilled order.

I cannot say sold out because there are some retail stores who still got this.

Last edited:

I dont believe one person got a filled order for $10.99 ... I was one of the first to order and it got cancelled.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Yeah, that´s it. Looking for it. Can u hook me up Wreck? Cash up front of course.

I'll check in store, not sure if they got it tho... I'll keep you posted.

I dont believe one person got a filled order for $10.99 ... I was one of the first to order and it got cancelled.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Thx mate, appreciate it.

My Best Buy Store has one: Ben-Hur: 50th Anniversary - Ultimate Collector's with the statue. Do you want me to grab it? The price for the set is $69.99 USD. We have no sales tax in Montana.:scat:

I have them holding one for me. So let me know asap! :D

Last edited:
My Best Buy Store has one: Ben-Hur: 50th Anniversary - Ultimate Collector's with the statue. Do you want me to grab it? The price for the set is $69.99 USD. We have no sales tax in Montana.:scat:

I have them holding one for me. So let me know asap! :D

Please do. And let me know how much with shipping to Spain so I can pass u the cash.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Wreck, seems like Big Bird has one on hold. Don´t bother looking for now. Thx a lot for your offer.

I will pick it up today. Send me a pm with your shipping address so I can get a shipping price.

hmm..could you ask them if they have another one ? Priss got me hot for this one... please let me know...

OR if someone else can now help me get one it would be greatly appreciated.

Take care
John

John,
I am shopping at a couple of Best Buy stores tonight and will look for them. Just to be sure, you are looking for the one with the statue right? I remember seeing a bunch of these boxes at the Best Buy near my house last Friday but not the statue.

Ash

hmm..could you ask them if they have another one ? Priss got me hot for this one... please let me know...

OR if someone else can now help me get one it would be greatly appreciated.

Take care
John

Reactions: Masterblaster
Thx for helping out bigbird ... best deal since they wont get taxed. That price is what it was in store too, so that's as good as it will get guys.

Priss and Masterblaster was able to get the last two that my store had in stock. :scat:

The next closest store to me is over two hours away. :(

Please pm me to make arrangements for payment and shipping.

Attachments

• 2011-12-12_21-44-18_272.jpg
    2011-12-12_21-44-18_272.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
Priss and Masterblaster was able to get the last two that my store had in stock. :scat:

The next closest store to me is over two hours away. :(

Please pm me to make arrangements for payment and shipping.

WOW !! I am very impressed !!

Thanks a million for helping me out with this release... !!

PM has been answered.

Take care
John

Status
Not open for further replies.