Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: April 25, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €14.99

1507-1 (3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this wave will be sans back artwork Eureka style ... but with great artwork inside (to make up for it ... lol):-

Iconic front artwork reportedly spot-glossed.

Looks like this wave will be sans back artwork Eureka style ... but with great artwork inside (to make up for it ... lol):-

Iconic front artwork reportedly spot-glossed.
Nice inside artwork, they could have taken a better shot for all 4 horses to fit in there though! Even with that inner artwork I'm finding it hard to triple dip with this, not a fan of the outisde art :yawn: ... and that's coming from a lifetime fan.

Nice inside artwork, they could have taken a better shot for all 4 horses to fit in there though! Even with that inner artwork I'm finding it hard to triple dip with this, not a fan of the outisde art :yawn: ... and that's coming from a lifetime fan.

Yes, the outside artwork is a let down for this epic to end all epics but I guess a chariot wheel from the famous 9 min. chariot race is fittingly used to represent the "iconic moment" in this particular film ... as fitting as the axe on the front of THE SHINING steelbook or the clock with hands set to midnight on the cover of the GREMLINS steelbook.
Plus, design and style fit in well with the other 13 Iconic Moments steelbooks in this collection

Already own the previous two steelbooks released in the UK and see no need for this ... unless they all come here and the price is really, really attractive ... would then consider this whole colourful collection.

As for the inside artwork of three horses instead of the quadriga - possibly better to crop the image and remove the most important horse of the team on the extreme left - the funalis - than to shrink the image in order to cram them all in ...
upload_2018-4-18_13-26-9.png
upload_2018-4-18_13-27-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-18_13-41-3.png
    upload_2018-4-18_13-41-3.png
    467.7 KB · Views: 134
I dunno, personally I prefer that top pic you posted. Either way the inside artwork is nice. I wish they’d done the outside a little/lot differently though, just my opinion. I may still pick this up, just not as excited about it as I could’ve been.