Ben6212's Tarantino collection!

ben6212

Talkative Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 21, 2013
UK,Manchester.
Hello everybody,this is my tarantino collection,it's nothing special but it's forever growing! please hit thanks if you liked my collection :) :scat:

Inglourious Basterds
basterds.jpg

Reservoir Dogs

reservoir.jpg

Django Unchained

django.jpg

From Dusk Til Dawn

dusk.jpg

Jackie Brown

jackie.jpg

Kill Bill Vol 1+ 2

killbill.jpg

And my fave.......PULP FICTION!

pulp.jpg

Video's
Jackie brown and From Dusk Til Dawn
[media=youtube]rBJ2rKhTuxE[/media]

Reservoir dogs
[media=youtube]YV9FvtTu3ls[/media]

Pulp Fiction
[media=youtube]C4ZQ1nGzVPc[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody,this is my tarantino collection,it's nothing special but it's forever growing! please hit thanks if you liked my collection :) :scat:

Inglourious Basterds

View attachment 55832

Reservoir Dogs

View attachment 55833

Django Unchained

View attachment 55834

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55835&stc=1&d=1387801809

From Dusk Til Dawn

View attachment 55836

Jackie Brown

View attachment 55839

View attachment 55840

Kill Bill Vol 1+ 2

View attachment 55841

And my fave.......PULP FICTION!

View attachment 55844

View attachment 55843

Nice little collection, Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Korben and ben6212
added better pictures of reservoir and basterds. might also re-do pic for jackie.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

also added videos i did on jackie brown reservoir dogs and from dusk til dawn. cheers

cheers bud! i picked up the IB for a tenner,which i thought was a ....steel :hilarious: i'm still secretly hoping for a UK release of IB tho :thumbs:

Hi ben, you have my thanks. :thumbs:
Really like the IB SB:scat: not long after it was released I had a copy in my ebay watching list, was gonna bid but forgot at the last minute, saw that it sold for £10 or £ 11 quid, I was gutted:hilarious: thought that I'll try again at a later date and the price had sky rocketed.. still haven't picked it up, got the dvd Sb for now.

Cool collection Ben, thanks for sharing:scat:

Reactions: ben6212
Hi ben, you have my thanks. :thumbs:
Really like the IB SB:scat: not long after it was released I had a copy in my ebay watching list, was gonna bid but forgot at the last minute, saw that it sold for £10 or £ 11 quid, I was gutted:hilarious: thought that I'll try again at a later date and the price had sky rocketed.. still haven't picked it up, got the dvd Sb for now.

Cool collection Ben, thanks for sharing:scat:

thanks chunk! almost there :LOL:

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

2 to go!

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

1!!!!