Better Trilogy? Captain America or Iron Man?

Is Iron Man or Captain America the better trilogy?

• Iron Man 1, 2, 3

• Captain America 1, 2, 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
The First Avenger is the better trilogy to me because the trilogy covered his origin and dovetailed very nicely into the Avengers storyline plus #2 had a kick-ass storyline with Winter Soldier. I liked that the CA trilogy spent time exploring and growing the Marvel cinematic universe and helped spark interest in other characters. IMO it was cool to watch Stark's gadgetry and genius but the trilogy to me just spent too much time on IM fighting villains. Of course IM was the first trilogy of the MCU so they could be experimenting with storylines.

I'll go for Iron-man as it's a complete trilogy for me...CaptA seems more ongoing bringing in other characters in the last film...more like an Avengers film

I'mma go with Captain :cap:. I think it comes down to character development for me. Iron Man grew so much in the first movie but #2 and #3 didnt have the same feeling. I dont hate those movies but if we are comparing IM #2 and #3 to CA #2 and #3, Captain sequels wins for sure.

Reactions: Wreck
Captain America

First film was a bit naff but Winter Soldier is still the best MCU film by a mile. Civil War was decent but a bit overblown IMHO

IM does nothing for me sadly

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Iron Man was a better movie than Captain America.

However, Winter Solder was better than Iron Man 2 and Civil War was better than Iron Man 3.

So... Captain American came from behind for the trilogy win.

I had to go with ironman.The cap movies are not really a trilogy imo.civil war was more of an avengers movie than anything.

Winter Soldier is still the best Marvel movie to date but the first avenger was kinda meh.Civil war was not a true cap movie.Iron man on the other hand had three full movies.Granted the quality went down from start to finish they were still OK movies.

Captain america was the best trilogy for me. Gre at character development and full of action. Enjoyed all the bad guys in this trilogo. Iron man is awesome but I felt the third film was one of the weaker marvel films.