PS3 Beyond: Two Souls

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
So here's Quantum Dream's (makers of Heavy Rain) next game...

And yes, that IS Ellen Page!

Beyond: Two Souls will release in the UK on October 11 and in North America three days earlier on October 8.

Attachments

• beyond.jpg
    beyond.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
I so can't wait for this game. I don't think there's every been a more exciting year for me as a gamer. Between this and The Last of Us, I'm like a pig in s#!t. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never bought a system before just for one game, however i have finally broken that and after all these years broken down and bought a Ps3 just for this game, I can not wait. I really need to stop watching those videos, they are incredibly cruel as i know i still have to wait 3 more months.

Reactions: tridon
I've never bought a system before just for one game, however i have finally broken that and after all these years broken down and bought a Ps3 just for this game, I can not wait. I really need to stop watching those videos, they are incredibly cruel as i know i still have to wait 3 more months.

This game will be worth owning a PS3 for, guarantee it! In the meantime, during those 3 months, I'd highly recommend you trying out a few more cinematic experiences that you may enjoy:

- The Uncharted Trilogy
- The Last of Us
- Heavy Rain (from Beyond director David Cage)
- The Walking Dead: The Game
- LA Noire

Welcome to the world of PlayStation! :thumbs:

Last edited:
The demo for this game is easily one of the best I've ever played! Like many of you I now have the full game and I'm really enjoying it so far. I felt it started off pretty slow, but it soon picks up and always leaves you wanting to know what happens next. Also, it makes for a nice break from GTAV. :D

Reactions: kalel
I'm surprised to see no one discussing this game now that it's out. I completed it yesterday and absolutely loved the twist/ending!
Obviously you can choose your own ending, but I really liked the one I went with.
The game wasn't as good as Quantic Dreams previous game (Heavy Rain) IMO, but I still found it to be very enjoyable for the most part. I'll no doubt play through it again at some point, just to see how the story changes when I make different choices.

Last edited:
Why the hell would you spoil the ending? People these days.

How exactly did I spoil the ending? It's pretty much a known fact that Quantic Dream's games often have multiple endings (based on your decisions throughout the game - which is mainly what their games are all about). Plus there's even a trophy for it, so the "spoiler" is there from the very beginning. However, I'm genuinely sorry if you honestly feel that I've somehow spoiled it for you or anyone else... that was never my intention.

I overreacted.. sorry. But I'm a bit disappointed about this since I didn't know that. Now I know that there will be a twist to the ending.. and that there are multiple endings... :(

Have a question. I have both steelbook versions from the U.S. and the U.K. I really don't want to open the U.S. one as its rare as **** and I have multiples of the U.K. one. Will the U.K. version run on my U.S. PS3?

Have a question. I have both steelbook versions from the U.S. and the U.K. I really don't want to open the U.S. one as its rare as **** and I have multiples of the U.K. one. Will the U.K. version run on my U.S. PS3?

Yes but you wont be able to use DLC :( I have Far Cry 3 from UK and it worked fine except for DLC. You need a UK PS account to be able to download extra content.

Reactions: blu-steel
For anyone in UK I recommend blockbusters as I picked this & batman arkham origins preowned yesterday for just under £23 each as they are now doing 40% off all preowned games :)

I've read mixed reviews about this game but I have nothing else like this so thought I'd pick it up. Planning to give it a play later today.

Beyond Two Souls may be set for a PS4 re-release.

Interestingly, the PS4 version of the game has shown up on a programmer's portfolio, as well as the website of two separate German retailers – Alcom and World of Games.

Would you buy it on PS4?

Playing it on PS3 was enough for me... I'd be more interested in a sequel on PS4. Obviously it's a great opportunity for those that haven't yet played it though.