Big Eyes (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 4, 2015 (Pre-order date is August 21, 10:00 AM, Seoul, Korea)
Purchase link: Novamnm.com - Live
Price: $32.99

Note:
700 limited print run.

Special Feature
- Music Video "Big Eyes" (1:04)
- Making of Big Eyes (14:05)
- Interviews (38:30)

11836741_610646169039159_4455542192580061251_n.jpg

1978812_594047544032355_3029499040432354436_n.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, ordered! Thank you so much my friend :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

welcome glad you picked up a copy you will see in hands how truly Amazing the Quality of this Package is, it blows many steel Fullslip out of the water.
Nice movie but the Package is truly heaven all the bonus items are sheer quality...worth every penny :thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885
welcome glad you picked up a copy you will see in hands how truly Amazing the Quality of this Package is, it blows many steel Fullslip out of the water.
Nice movie but the Package is truly heaven all the bonus items are sheer quality...worth every penny :thumbs:

I know buddy, pictures look amazing! I waited to long till it was sold out and missed out after that when it was back for short times. Searched it on eBay some hours ago, glad you posted it :thumbs::notworthy:

I know buddy, pictures look amazing! I waited to long till it was sold out and missed out after that when it was back for short times. Searched it on eBay some hours ago, glad you posted it :thumbs::notworthy:

I'm very glad that you are one of the ones that grabbed a copy before it will go OOS again :woot:, I always find weird when Nova put some titles back in stock, once I heard it was because their stock in the back sometimes get mixed up or something like this but this is what happened to me, Luke tagged me that Begin Again was back in stock and I grabbed a copy before it whet back OOS so I was sooo happy, only thing is I should have grabbed 2 copies lol but this year I am opening more and more steel and started to really enjoying them as someone said having them all sealed if I don't plan on reselling them is kinda a waste of money... so I am opening quite a bit and now I have a new camera taking pictures of them and it is just so nice when you open those sweet ones to enjoy them (but I do double dip on most title hehe but at least now I am opening copies and some that I only had 1 even caught myself opening some of those which is so unlike me, but it's nice to enjoy our collectibles...I'm opening ALL my FA :wow: ...and it is just sooooo sweet oufff the early ones even tho minimalistic packages they are superb, from the start they nailed their wea fullslip TMR and DU oh my so sweet in hands oh i'm off topic :hilarious: )

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks @PunkNinja I will rewatch as an afternoon movie and look at the bonus Items that I never had the time to look at them closely :thumbs:

Stunning Release from Nova, really Impressive :drool:

PS: why did you post the Instagram Picture if it is OOS ? (n):dunno:

Reactions: PunkNinja
awww oki :) ...what a beautiful release isn't it ? so In Love with those Limited Editions Korean Fullslips w/ Scanavo Case and Bonus Items :drool:

Check out if you have not seen this edition, but The Signal is just superb as well :oohyeah:
I haven't seen The Signal yet but I'll check it out. Thx.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus