E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: BioShock

Genre: Science Fiction

Plot: Movie based on the BioShock series.

Unofficial artwork.

275222731_4895176683904658_57334891491676920_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell, now this is exciting. I’ve played all the games and Rapture—if it can be captured well—is a ‘world’ I’d very much like to revisit. I’ll be watching out for this!

Ok, seriously, @Lone Crusader and @Space Cadet, you guys have got to source a copy of the original and check out Rapture. Infinite was a very, very different environment and, personally, I don’t think it held a candle to the interiors of Rapture.

Do yourselves a favour and check out both Bioshock and Bioshock II. So, so worth it.

Animated GIF

Had to check, and yes. I do own Bioshock I and II remastered versions on my Epic Games account.

So many excellent games so little time.

Are you a gamer @Chievera ? Me too. LOL. Have so many unplayed games on Steam too. Just bought No Man's Sky. That ain't short one I'm told ... :smuggrin:

Ok, seriously, @Lone Crusader and @Space Cadet, you guys have got to source a copy of the original and check out Rapture. Infinite was a very, very different environment and, personally, I don’t think it held a candle to the interiors of Rapture.

Do yourselves a favour and check out both Bioshock and Bioshock II. So, so worth it.

Animated GIF
Like I said I played the very first one. I did buy the second and played maybe 20 minutes of it and never finished it.

Are you a gamer @Chievera? Me too. LOL. Have so many unplayed games on Steam too. Just bought No Man's Sky. That ain't short one I'm told ... :smuggrin:
Yub. Huge gamer. Tabletop and console. Total lifer. There’s no hope for me. But, back to the topic, yeah, Bioshock is me of my all-time faves!

Reactions: Space Cadet
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database