Black Friday Early Access-Silver RZ Members 11/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
earlyaccessheader.gif

Welcome Reward Zone® program Premier Silver members. On one day only — Monday, November 21 — you'll have exclusive early access to Black Friday deals. We want to make sure you are ready to participate in this early access event.

In order to take advantage of these deals, you'll need to add your Premier Silver member ID to your BestBuy.com account. Or, if you don't have a BestBuy.com account, you can create one now.

Make sure you're ready to participate in this early access event:
If you are having issues creating a BestBuy.com account, or adding your Premier Silver member ID, please call the Premier Silver Helpline at 1-866-RZ-PREMR (1-866-797-7367).

Offers valid to Premier Silver Members from 12:00 P.M. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET on November 22, 2010, or while supplies last. Limit one of each offer per Premier Silver membership, subject to availability. Offers are NOT VALID at Best Buy® stores and items purchased through this special event may not be picked up in stores. Some products may include a delivery fee.

Last edited:
I couldn't get through. I had the game on my cart and I was trying to access it and check out, but it timed out and when I tried again they took it out of my cart and it was marked as sold out.

Ended up getting Mad Men and Pulp Fiction. But now Pulp is on back order.

lol.

It'll be a good deal if they mail it.

Hehe, I've been enjoying reading this thread...not for the website crash, obviously,but seeing you guys hunt, and score. I hope all works out! :scat: I am a deal voyeur, LOL! :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.