Release date: May 7, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: MGD and DMD4k
Looks good in kind of a night version of the two released in the UK . . . prefer the title off the front too and the back is probably the more interesting of the three:-
1557190334415.png

1557190593548.png
1557190508636.png

Inside "art" is a definite let down in comparison though:-
1557190998157.png

1557191074468.png
1557191636985.png

Tracked all the way ?

It's dependent on your location and if your country is good about scanning.

It's definitely tracked until it leaves the USA and the rest depends on where it's going.

That being said I can re-open the group buy for more copies if anyone is interested - also remember that up to 3x steelbooks can be shipped for the same price.

(I ask people pay for the box and shipping supplies so my GB shipping is higher because of that).

It's dependent on your location and if your country is good about scanning.

It's definitely tracked until it leaves the USA and the rest depends on where it's going.

That being said I can re-open the group buy for more copies if anyone is interested - also remember that up to 3x steelbooks can be shipped for the same price.

(I ask people pay for the box and shipping supplies so my GB shipping is higher because of that).

I live in Finland. And I know scanning works here. I just lost HDN GB Sicario 2, I was stupid not to take tracking and it was lost. Unfortunately there's not another titles atm I'm looking for. So I'm holding off this atm ... thank you all. I'll let you know if I change my mind. You rule ! :thumbs:

Ps. Saving Private Ryan 4K steelbook is not any more available, is it ?

I live in Finland. And I know scanning works here. I just lost HDN GB Sicario 2, I was stupid not to take tracking and it was lost. Unfortunately there's not another titles atm I'm looking for. So I'm holding off this atm ... thank you all. I'll let you know if I change my mind. You rule ! :thumbs:

Ps. Saving Private Ryan 4K steelbook is not any more available, is it ?

The 4K steelbook was a fast sell out. I remember picking up some for the HDN GB and was sold out in all stores but for 1 that had some copies.

there currently have steelbooks in stock?? :)
You are welcome to send me a Pm~ :)
I'm so sad it I don't have this steelbook~~ hahahaha~~!