IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 7, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $30.99 (Amazon - Walmart) - $31.99 (Best Buy)

BHD.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't this literally just re-released a few months ago or am I going cuckoo? :confused:
Not in USA
The previous USA 4K SteelBook was in 2019
That was a best buy exclusive

You likely are thinking about the UK HMV Exclusive 4K SteelBook release in June this year but that was different SteelBook

• Informative
Reactions: TheWildEye
Oh, this is better, than the other recently re-released one, it's new! And I already bought that one... :wow:

Not in USA
The previous USA 4K SteelBook was in 2019
That was a best buy exclusive

You likely are thinking about the UK HMV Exclusive 4K SteelBook release in June this year but that was different SteelBook
That's literally the exact same steelbook, at least the front art!

Special Features and Technical Specs:

DISC ONE - 4K BLU-RAY
  • Both Theatrical and Extended Versions of the film presented in 4K resolution from the original camera negative, both with Dolby Vision
  • Dolby Atmos and 5.1 audio on both versions
DISC TWO AND THREE - BLU-RAY
  • Theatrical Version of the film presented in high-definition
  • Audio Commentary by Director / Producer Ridley Scott & Producer Jerry Bruckheimer
  • Audio Commentary by Author Mark Bowden & Screenwriter Ken Nolan
  • Audio Commentary by Task Force Ranger Veterans
  • "The Essence of Combat: Making Black Hawk Down" Documentary
  • The History Channel® Presents: "The True Story of Black Hawk Down"
  • PBS Presents: "Frontline: Ambush in Mogadishu"
  • 8 Deleted & Alternate Scenes with Optional Commentary
  • "Designing Mogadishu" Featurette
  • Production Design Archive
  • Storyboards with Optional Commentary
  • Ridleygrams with Optional Commentary
  • Target Building Insertion: Multi-Angle Sequence with Optional Commentary
  • Q&A Forums: BAFTA. Motion Picture Editor's Guild & American Cinematheque
  • Jerry Bruckheimer's BHD Photo Album
  • Title Design Explorations with Optional Commentary
  • "Gortoz A Ran – J'Attends" Music Video performed by Denez Prigent & Lisa Gerrard
  • Photo Galleries
  • Theatrical Poster Concepts
  • Trailer & TV Spots

Wow that is expensive. I think I paid 15-19 for the last steel. this one looks nicer, but I wouldn’t touch it for more than 25 (though if it’s like the last one, you’ll eventually be able to sell it for a lot more than 30, but I don’t love the movie that much, so easy pass).
Yeah, I agree. I already have the other steel. I’m in the minority when I say this, but I think the movie is a tad overrated. I’m good with my one copy.

Yeah, I agree. I already have the other steel. I’m in the minority when I say this, but I think the movie is a tad overrated. I’m good with my one copy.
I ended up selling mine. It was worth too much money and after years of never getting around to watching it, I just got rid of it. Personally didn’t think teh Steel looked that good, but there’s no accounting for taste. TBH, I probably need to get rid of a bunch of Best Buy steels. I probably have some dupes, but I also have a lot that I now have one or more premiums and I figure I don’t need both for most titles, but there are exceptions. I still haven’t been able to part with the Antman & Wasp from BBY or Zavvi, even through I have the Weet OC. Ditto for Black Panther, even though I’m not a huge fan of the Best Buy steel, as I recall.