Hero Complex Gallery Blacklight: Fluorescent and Blacklight Reactive Artwork Collection

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HCG's Blacklight prints, pins and collectibles are now available on their website here. Here's some of the available prints:

Screenshot 2017-05-20 22.55.11.png Screenshot 2017-05-20 22.55.46.png Screenshot 2017-05-20 22.56.05.png Screenshot 2017-05-20 22.56.28.png
Screenshot 2017-05-20 22.57.00.png Screenshot 2017-05-20 22.57.14.png Screenshot 2017-05-20 22.58.22.png

Yeah I kinda like the Dark Knight ... bottom half what made me not really go for it. I like Life of Pi , and while I dont have any desire for it the piece by Christian Eres (who I never knew til now) looks good.

Attack the Block is the pin winner of the show ...

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'm loving the ones for Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Life of Pi. You getting any? The blacklight variant of Vance Kelly's The Dark Knight was awesome, but it sold out fast.
I dont think i'm getting any, but i really like most of them. Morellec's Alien, Close Encounters, Kelly's TDK, Life of Pi, Nausicca, Bioshock, and Koehler's Blade Runner all look amazing; but i dont have THAT kind of money :LOL:

If Donnie Darko was more colourful like others, i might have gotten it. The B&W doesnt really work for me.

Are you getting anything?

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I dont think i'm getting any, but i really like most of them. Morellec's Alien, Close Encounters, Kelly's TDK, Life of Pi, Nausicca, Bioshock, and Koehler's Blade Runner all look amazing; but i dont have THAT kind of money :LOL:

If Donnie Darko was more colourful like others, i might have gotten it. The B&W doesnt really work for me.

Are you getting anything?

I probably won't get anything. I love that Life of Pi, but it's not a film where I want to own a print. Close Encounters is the only one that I'm considering as that and The Abyss are the two films that made me want to create movies the most.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing