Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The double lenti is seriously tempting but I think I'm going to pass and wait for FA's (plus there's possibly the Manta one to come as well)

Very very nice though

EDIT: Ok didn't realise FA had shown their beauty shots as well, definitely skipping this one now as nice as it does look

Last edited:
Single lenti looks really nice. Double could be good but not sure on that one yet. It's a tough choice with this and Filmarena!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The single lenti with the Mondo steelbook, and the double lenti with the FAC steelbook. Those would be winners. That WWA steelbook, though...

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Both......otherwise you’re going to regret it :happy:

Exactly, I didn´t go with Edge Of Tomorrow double lenti when it went live and now I regret it because those lentis looks stunning. And I think the same 3D effect will be present here in double lenti, it´s similar style.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
HDZeta's lentis are top notch...FilmArena's efforts are, say, disappointing...If you are going to keep it sealed, HDZeta lentis wins regardless whether it's a WWA Steel or not

HDZeta's lentis are top notch...FilmArena's efforts are, say, disappointing...If you are going to keep it sealed, HDZeta lentis wins regardless whether it's a WWA Steel or not

Totally. But in this case there is even no need to keep it sealed because there won´t be loose lentis. This release will be a total stunner!

I am not digging so much the Double Lenticular without Title on Front Image Lenti, it feels like there is something missing (n):dunno:
...but the title is on the slipcover spine, the steelbook cover, steelbook spine, both discs, the cover of the booklet, all of the art cards, the folder cover, folder spine, and the numbered card. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz