Digibook Blomkamp³ Limited Edition Collection (Chappie/Elysium/District 9) (Blu-ray Digibook) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: June 16, 2015
PRICE: $55.99
BUY LINKS:
Amazon.com - $34.98
Target - $34.99

blomkamp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That actually looks very nice. Thanks for the tag and the pictures. I'm tempted to get it now :p. And where is that Chappie with alternate ending from? Is it a slip cover?

@kryptonite Do you think it'll go down even further in price? List price is $55, and right now its $35. :dunno:

That actually looks very nice. Thanks for the tag and the pictures. I'm tempted to get it now :p. And where is that Chappie with alternate ending from? Is it a slip cover?

@kryptonite Do you think it'll go down even further in price? List price is $55, and right now its $35. :dunno:
The "with alternate ending" is the slipcover for the standard edition Chappie bluray.

This is from Sony so it's entirely likely that it will be cheaper than $35 if you can wait several months.

Reactions: AlienKing
The "with alternate ending" is the slipcover for the standard edition Chappie bluray.

This is from Sony so it's entirely likely that it will be cheaper than $35 if you can wait several months.
Ah, gotcha. I need to see the alternate ending. Do you know if the Blomkamp 3 edition has the alt ending for Chappie?

Or @Netclone can you check your copy for alternate ending please? :)