Blood Father (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Jul 2, 2013
France
Release date: January 4, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €24.99
Studio: M6 Vidéo (The Hateful Eight, Point Break, Gods of Egypt, Now You See Me 2, Deepwater Horizon)

Blood-Father-steelbook-fr-1.jpg

Last edited:
Actual steelbook is slightly different to the mock-up . . . with Met Gibson's face more to the centre plus the addition of print/logo at the top on the front of the steel "SELECTION OFFICIELLE FESTIVAL DE CANNES".
Title is reportedly spot glossed.

Not sure if I prefer the steelbook for France above or the steelbook for Germany - mock-up shown below - and wondering which of the two will be winging its way to the U.K.:-

Found a few more pics . . . this time without the shrinkwrap:-

Cool effect with the large spot glossed print on the front :thumbs:
Lovely glossy back with metallic effects to the sky, the bike and the car :thumbs:

If the steelbook gods are reading this please make this steelbook available in my territory.
Thanking you in advance.

Yeah this is definetly better than the German one. I was going to buy that one, but it was constantly going out of stock, I was even saddened a couple of times, thinking it's gone forever and I'll have to pay extra to some reseller. But now it seems all those troubles kept me from getting the inferior steel. It's good on its own, but too grey & silverish for me, meaning too black and white.

• Thanks
Reactions: magnetic1 and Bunk