3D Blu-ray 3D you last purchased or watched

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Tron: Legacy

The 3D aspect is great, except there aren't many scenes in 3D. But the 3D effects good with great depth all around. Would I recommend it? if you can get the 5-Disc with the 2 Tron titles for the same price as the 4 disc, sure why not? Otherwise I'd say it is not worth entirely worth it.

The Green Hornet in 3D was meh, not the worst just but not the best either. Was definitely not meant for this movie if not shot in 3D. Bad conversion job IMO.

Gnomeo and Juliet 3D, great effects, movie looks very good. Can't complain.

This is it
Bolt
Alice in Wonderland
The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Film
Tron
Tangled

Guys tell me some good 3D movies

Thanks!

Last edited:
just picked up drive angry and the green hornet. only bought them as each movie only cost me $20. no way im paying $35 for a 3d movie.

shouldnt you have posted over in the regular blu ray you last purchased or watched thread? :rolleyes: lol

anyways, i just watched Drive Angry 3D last night, the 3D wasnt bad, the movie itself i give 3/5 stars. :D
dont let your kids watch this even in 2D EEK! lol

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Does Gnomeo and Juliet count? of course i cant watch the 3D disc till i get a 3d tv:(

did you buy the 3D version or regular version? :cool:

beat this!!

RIO BR 2D/3D, DVD and DC, this week release at $149 mxp (like $12.41 USD) at city club (local discount warehouse like sams or costco)

Last edited:
ok,
purchased Ice Age dawn of the dinosaurs 3D and Chronicles of Narnia the voyage of the Dawn Treader 3D

got these from BB, they were $29.99 each with $10.00 off for buying 2.

Watched Sanctum 3D the other day- didn't think it was as bad as the reviews I'd read suggested it would be. Just received Drive Angry 3D - though I'm not a fan of Mr Cage. Limitless also arrived today, and no, it's not in 3D, but at least the slipcover (lenticular) is! :rolleyes:

Last purchased Megamind 3D from Ebay.

And that was the last 3D blu I watched. Great animation, highly recomend.

Not sure what my next 3D blu will be......