May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: March 6, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $54.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

bp2 steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Given this is a UK show you'd think if there's a Steelbook the UK would be getting it no?

I mean it’s not like BBC stands for BRITISH broadcasting company. Lol. But I agree with your sentiments, it’s stupid if we don’t get one.

I picked up Planet Earth steelbook and been hoping to see the others released as a steelbook...... but come on.... Best Buy.... in America gets announced first? That’s just rude.

Doesn't matter who gets in first . . . as long as we get it . . .

Wonderful news however to see a steelbook for these magnificent programmes :thumbs:

Only a 4K Amaray release for the UK so far:-
188164_large.jpg

(Speaking about waiting in the UK . . . DUNKIRK steelbook . . .
3dc71f2656a49528e08a960875aa9d37.gif
)

Last edited:
Doesn't matter who gets in first as long as we get it . . . I would certainly be in no hurry to buy it at full price though.
Wonderful news however to see a steelbook for these magnificent programmes :thumbs:

Speaking about waiting in the UK . . . DUNKIRK steelbook . . .
3dc71f2656a49528e08a960875aa9d37.gif

Just wish they’d be a little smarter about their releases. Has there even been any steelbook release for Blue Planet 1 and Planet Earth 2 because I’ve never seen any?

This SteelBook is free with the purchase of a Samsung UHD Blu-ray player at Best Buy for $99+tax - LINK
Well ****. I've been needing to get a 4k player and I was trying to decide on getting an xbox one s for gaming and 4k.

That's not a bad deal.

Wow, sorry. It was $99 when I spotted it. It must have been a price mistake. I will post a screen cap later.
it was on slickdeals yesterday, it probably was a mistake at the time. No worries, I just would have loved to get on that deal. I would have resold the player for $100 to break even and keep the steel

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333 and dfoles