blumaster's autograph collection

blumaster

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
"This is my farm, I'll die here" B&W Variant by Mark Englert
Signed by Norman Reedus, Michael Rooker, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Scott Wilson, Laurie Holden, Steven Yuen, Jon Bernthal, & Lauren Cohen

full

Robert Rodriguez
full

full

Bruce Campbell
full

George Clooney
full

Stan Lee & Joe Johnston

full

Stan Lee, Michael Rooker & Bryan Johnson
full

full

Edgar Wright
full

Anthony Mackie
full

Linda Hamilton & Michael Biehn

full

Michael Biehn
full

Robert Englund
full

John Carpenter
full

Sean Astin
full

Mike Mignola, Creator of Hellboy
full

Alan Tudyk
full

Zach Galligan
full

Sylvester McCoy
full

Original "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" production cel signed by C. Martin Croker, voice of Zorak
full

Original Sketch "Robin Turd" by Dana Snyder, voice of Master Shake
full

full

Notes:
First time Linda Hamilton had ever seen the Terminator steelbook
First time Robert Rodriguez had ever seen the JP Robert Rodriguez Collection
First time Zach Galligan had ever seen the Gremlins steelbook
First time Bruce Campbell had ever seen the Evil Dead 2 steelbook
First time Alan Tudyk had ever seen the Tucker & Dale vs. Evil AU exclusive slip
First time Mike Mignola had ever seen the Hellboy II steelbook

Last edited:
The signatures I didn't obtain in person were From Dusk Til Dawn, which Xavier helped me with, The World's End, which Hub helped me with, and I received Captain America directly from a close personal friend of Joe Johnston. Joe occasionally sells things on ebay.

The rest though, besides the monetary commitment, honestly they were all pretty easy to secure. Stan had the longest line, but I was really only waiting for about 45 minutes. After I had heard stories of people waiting 5 hours in line to meet him, I was so astounded that I was in the situation I was in that I had to spring for 2 signatures. And when he spoke to me, the feeling was just that of "oh my god." I'll never forget it.

Chandler Riggs had a pretty long line. He's kind of like Norman Reedus except with 13 year old girls. I felt weird waiting & paying for a kid's autograph.

I was the most nervous when I met Laurie Holden; sweating, hard to think of words, even more difficult to express them vocally.

The thing I enjoyed most was bringing the celebrities something they had never seen before. Like Robert Rodriguez's jaw dropped when he saw the Japanese Robert Rodriguez Collection, so much so that he took his own pictures of it. The TWD cast and the Mark Englert "This is my farm, I'll die here" prints, each person that signed told me they had never seen this before, but they love it, except for Rooker. Rooker's people told me they love it, I nervously brought up the movie Jumper when I had my time with Michael and he talked about Jumper for a little bit. Bruce Campbell told me "that's a good looking cover" while examining the entire steelbook. It felt nice being noticed by cool people for the cool **** I have. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: blurayhunter
took a drive down to Kansas City today for Planet Comic Con. They had a Star Trek Next Generation cast reunion, minus Patrick Stewart, but they were each charging $40 a signature which was p weak. Shatner is appearing too, but only on Sunday. Other notable actors included Jewel Staite, Sylvester McCoy, & Lee Majors.

Here's the only sig I decided to get...
picture.php

Reactions: ocielz
back from Philly Comic Con with new signatures from John Carpenter, Anthony Mackie, Sean Astin, Scott Wilson, Lauren Cohen, and Bryan Johnson from Comic Book Men!

Reactions: ocielz