Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: November 16, 2023
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $24.96
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

8C8835F6-EF09-4901-B85B-D8F6C00B5A1E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't think much of this film to be honest.
I haven't seen it still, despite having the original steelbook for 8 years, but both subsequent films by this director/writer/composer S. Craig Zahler - Cell Block 99 and Dragged Across Concrete - are extremely awesome movies, best of the last decade!

Reactions: milky and C.C. 95
I haven't seen it still, despite having the original steelbook for 8 years, but both subsequent films by this director/writer/composer S. Craig Zahler - Cell Block 99 and Dragged Across Concrete - are extremely awesome movies, best of the last decade!
Incredible film. One of my favourites that year. Russell and Mathew fox are incredible. So are Wilson and Jenkins tbh

It’s considered a western horror which is rare. And it’s savage.

You'd probably enjoy Dead Birds (2004) then.....
I’ve never heard of it. I’ll look into it. Any good?

I’m really surprised you wasn’t a fan of this though. Thought it would be right up your street

Edit: just had a look, decent cast. I’ll check it out

I loved this film, but it's one of these rare films I love and never plan to watch again. That one scene is probably the most traumatizing thing I've ever seen.
But I'd probably still buy it if it was 4K.

Hopefully will be able to to join the GB for this and color out of space around Sep/ October time as the release is November. (If there’s still copies)

Money is tight until around then

Reactions: apsmith21