Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone

Attachments

• borderlands.jpg
    borderlands.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is the essential Borderlands compilation and includes the definitive versions of both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, built specifically for next-gen consoles. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One customers will experience the absolute highest performance and highest fidelity graphics for any Borderlands game ever played on a video game console.

For the first time in the franchise’s history, play four-player split screen on a single television, all in stunning high definition. Experience the entire Handsome Jack saga (including all available bonus add-on content), from his not-so-humble beginnings to the heights of his egomaniacal tyranny. Continue the adventure by transferring your previous saves to the next generation of consoles with the new cross-save functionality (must be within same console family).

Reactions: luke98
We are announcing a very limited collector’s edition - the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Claptrap-in-a-Box! It will include everything in The Handsome Collection as well as a remote controlled Claptrap steward robot, a collectible steel case, and 12 exclusive lithographs.

The Claptrap steward robot is controlled through a smartphone app and can move in all directions while balancing on one wheel. The Claptrap can also say lines in character and live stream video to a mobile device through his eye. The Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition is limited to only 5,000 units worldwide and is available to pre-order starting today at participating retailers for £269.99.

For more details on the Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition as well as The Handsome Collection, please visit the official Borderlands blog here: http://borderlandsthegame.com/index...the-pre-sequel-come-to-next-gen-in-borderland

I regret not playing these when they first came out and I've heard tons of great things about them (especially 2), so I'll more than likely pick this up.

I loved Part 1, hated Part 2. I thought the first game was funny and fresh, but the second game was painfully unfunny and obnoxious to me.
Maybe the game wasn't as funny due to the fact that writer was changed from the first game.As far as gameplay goes, there isn't any competition.The second games combat was spot on.I haven't heard anyone say they want more of the first game, not that the first game was horrible, if it was there wouldn't have been a second, but they really found themselves in the second game.

I haven't played the pre sequal, but if it more of twos gameplay I'm good.

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Maybe the game wasn't as funny due to the fact that writer was changed from the first game.As far as gameplay goes, there isn't any competition.The second games combat was spot on.I haven't heard anyone say they want more of the first game, not that the first game was horrible, if it was there wouldn't have been a second, but they really found themselves in the second game.

I haven't played the pre sequal, but if it more of twos gameplay I'm good.

I didn't get very far so I don't know much about the combat in part 2. I didn't know about the change in writer but it makes sense.

Not long to go now... it's out this Friday!

You can currently get it for just £36.09 from Zavvi when you apply code VOUCHC5 (5% off) during checkout. :thumbs: