Bought our first Record player for the house

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Pretty sweet going all nostalgic and getting that pure awesomeness that only can be heard in a vinyl record (and or Blu-ray Audio now ;) )

Bought this Crosley unit that plays records, cds, radio, and even tape cassettes (wont use this unless inserting some type of ipod adapter off the tape)

Picked up a wide array of records too.

Michael Jackson 25th anniversary with a ton of hits
Beach Boys (best of vol 1)
Outkast - The Love Below
Victory (and mixes) Biggie - Bad boy
Queen greatest hits
Some Beyonce

Got it used, and at first the record player wouldnt even work ... after about and hour and me playing handy man I got the bad boy workin'

All the above was inspired by the wife, she's wanted this unit for a while (they sell it at Target) finding it 2nd hand and much cheaper made it worth it ... dont know if it was worth the headache of me having to repair it though. (when it was supposed to have worked. :angry: )

oh yah, saw an entire Kiss album at Hastings and we thought of GB. ;p

we had one of these back in the day.

48.jpg

Can't agree more, the best sound you get is from vinyl.

I stopped collecting records as there are way too many and together with film stuff its just too much (money-wise).

Got mostly hip hop but few Hans Zimmer soundtracks as well:

1006665e.jpg

1002443u.jpg

1002447h.jpg

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I too have an LP12 Sondek. Amazing turntable. I really love the vinyl sound, I was actually playing Marillion's 'Holidays In Eden' earlier today (which was just re-released) and it was just brought to life (which the CD just doesn't do).