Can anyone help, i just bought new tv,sound bar, and 4k player and now my ps5 doesn't work

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
I just set up the samsung S95C tv, the samsung b650 sound bar and the Panasonic 820 4k player and everything is working but my ps5. When the ps5 is on, it doesn't mater if I'm watching video or playing a game, i keep losing sound and picture for 3 seconds at a time, it's intermittent but happens every 10, 15 seconds or so.

I've tried putting my ps5 into safe mode and changing the resolution output to 2160p, that didn't work, so i started over and set the res to automatic, that didn't work so i backed everything up on a hard drive and did a factory reset, that didn't work so i tried the resolution thing again and no change.
I also tried a different hdmi cable and tried a different hdmi port on the tv's one box and still nothing. My ps5 has never had any issues until getting the new tv etc. I don't know what else to do, my old tv was nice and simple and worked for the last 8 years, I'm thinking i should have gone for another £800 tv instead of spending all my savings on this new set up (never had a sound bar before or such a complicated tv) its a bit beyond me, too much for my old brain. I've only had it set up for a week and I'm already sick of it lol. I've watched a few 4k films and they look great (my first 4k tv) but i was really looking forward to playing some games but i don't know what else to try. Any help would be much appreciated:)

Nothing worse than upgrading only to have issues. Tech can be so frustrating when it wants to be! Is the sound cutting out on both the soundbar and TV speakers? Have you tried unplugging everything on the TV apart from the PS5 to see if it still happens? I'm far from a techy, but sounds like there's some interference somewhere. Or it could just be something as simple as changing an option in the settings maybe??