RELEASE DATE: TBA
PRICE: $27.99
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MEQUNIW/?tag=hidefnin-20
Boyhood.jpg

IMDB
Ratings: 8.9/10 from 14,754 users Metascore: 100/100
from Metacritic.com

165 min - Drama

The life of a young man, Mason, from age 5 to age 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wondering where I might pick this up. It seem I may go for a local pick-up. Seems a bit pricey for an ordinary release. Should be an awesome movie. It makes me want to check out his other titles, like Dazed and Confused and the Before trilogy when it's all out on blu.

watched it tonight and I enjoyed it. It's one of those low budget drama movie that gets nominated at Sundance and wins awards... it doesn't seem much but for those who love Dramatic movies, movies about real life, i'd say it's worth a watch. It's not the best movie ever, but I'd say watch the preview and decide if the feel of it intrigues you. What I loved is how subtle they made the changes in the boy character as he grew up so it's barely noticeable at times, nice transitions throughout the years. It's either a nice watch or something that you will stop after 1h... it had enough substance to carry me until the end. Mellow type of movie.

I really want to watch this because the process behind it intrigues me so much. I'm not really expecting anything spectacular with the story, to be honest... though I'm sure the acting will be amazing!