Boyhood - In theaters July 11, 2014

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
From IMDb:
The life of a young man, Mason, from age 5 to age 18. Filmed over a 12-year span.

Starring: Ellar Coltrane, Patricia Arquette, Ethan Hawke, Lorelei Linklater

Writer/Director: Richard Linklater

boyhood-poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks so good. So crazy that this was filmed over a 12 year period. That takes some true dedication by everyone involved. This is one of the most ambitious movies I've ever heard of. Can't wait to see it.

Reactions: tridon
This looks so good. So crazy that this was filmed over a 12 year period. That takes some true dedication by everyone involved. This is one of the most ambitious movies I've ever heard of. Can't wait to see it.

I know! It blew my mind when I read that. It's one thing for the writer/director to be dedicated, but to get all of the crew and cast behind that -- especially a child who'd grow up on the screen from the age of 6 to 18 -- that's truly incredible!

I know! It blew my mind when I read that. It's one thing for the writer/director to be dedicated, but to get all of the crew and cast behind that -- especially a child who'd grow up on the screen from the age of 6 to 18 -- that's truly incredible!

Truly incredible indeed! :LOL: I just learned about this film today... and WOW! EEK! I'm super fu**ing interested and I'll definitely be checking it out! :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXFdQvcE4UI&index=1&list=PLegTEsNmLWiJP3cZysyiH-O8Az6eXQc-F

:movie:

Reactions: tridon
Just the idea of this film has me interested. Glad to see it getting good reviews... will definitely be checking it out for myself!

Blanked out every now and then wondering if this was a fiction movie or not.
Very unique, interesting. Will defiantly see it if it ever screens here down under.