Buying a 4K player from Amazon Germany

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
I'm thinking about buying a 4k player from Amazon Germany. It's the only place it's available for me at the moment at a decent price.

I just wanted to know if anyone knows if it will be English friendly out of the box?

I can't remember if you can select your country when you first set up new players!! :LOL: I don't want the menus to be in German if it's catered just for the German market.

Anybody know this? It's a Panasonic UB9000 by the way....

I'm thinking about buying a 4k player from Amazon Germany. It's the only place it's available for me at the moment at a decent price.

I just wanted to know if anyone knows if it will be English friendly out of the box?

I can't remember if you can select your country when you first set up new players!! :LOL: I don't want the menus to be in German if it's catered just for the German market.

Voltage will be your problem. UK is 240 and Europe is 220 and if you try to plug it in , you'll fry the machine....

Your able to select what language you want, it should ask you as soon as you turn it on for the first time.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Many players will have a voltage switch in the back, but you’d want to look into that for sure. Or you’ll be able to call your German player Fritz for sure.
Black And White Babe GIF