Buying the following slipcovers

Feb 15, 2012
Hello everybody,

I have recently become a slipcover enthusiast and I cannot stop buying slipcovers! Anyway, I'm looking for slipcovers that are in excellent condition without any bent corners or scratches on the slipcover.

Hopefully some of you on here are willing to sell some in that condition. These are the slipcovers I'm looking for:

The Incredible Hulk blu ray (lenticular slipcover)
The Wolfman blu ray slipcover
GI Joe The Rise of Cobra blu ray slipcover
Iron Man 2 (BD+DVD+DC) blu ray slipcover
Minority Report blu ray (lenticular slipcover)
Public Enemies (BD+DC) blu ray slipcover
The Crazies (BD+DC) blu ray slipcover
The Book of Eli (BD+DVD+DC) blu ray slipcover
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (BD+DVD+DC) blu ray slicpver
The Dark Knight Special Edition blu ray slipcover
Terminator Salvation (BD+DC) blu ray slipcover
The Lincoln Lawyer
Batman Begins blu ray slipcover
King Kong blu ray slipcover
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button blu ray (lenticular slipcover)
Sin City blu ray (lenticular slipcover)

Thank you for looking.

I have iron man 2 slip for $5, pic in my trade/sale thread, click link in my sig below.

Its a canadian one, not sure what one you are looking for exactly.

Yes I know it's a mixture of slips but other members might not know that. Maybe if you can separate the slips by country. That will be very helpful to us ninja members and you. Just a suggestion. :D

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure which are which. I just recently got involved in slip buying. I've seen US and UK ones for each of those blu rays listed. And I think certain lenticular slips are UK only, like the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. The rest I'm not sure.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Oh and stink, I wish I could look at the link, but unfortunately since I have a low amount of posts (not 30 yet), I can't view it.

I have the Hulk lenticular slip. Would you want the green case and bluray aswell. Digital copy has been used.

What price would you be willing to go to?

It's in excellent condition. I live in the UK.